How do I become an MHA tenant?

a photo of two of our tenants (a mother and toddler child) in a conversation with MHA members.
If you are interested in becoming a tenant with MHA, there are many options available to you.

Monmouthshire Homesearch

The Monmouthshire Homesearch scheme is a partnership between Monmouthshire County Council (MCC) and several social landlords who let homes in the Monmouthshire area. These are:

  • Monmouthshire Housing Association
  • Charter Housing
  • Melin Homes
  • United Welsh
  • Derwen

If you would like to apply for housing in Monmouthshire, or you are already a tenant of MHA, Charter HousingMelin Homes, United Welsh or Derwen and would like to transfer within Monmouthshire, please visit the Monmouthshire Homesearch website. Once there you will be able to find useful information about the housing process and how you can apply. Alternatively, you can contact the Monmouthshire Homesearch Lettings Team on 0345 900 2956, or email for further assistance with applying for a home. They will also be happy to answer any queries you may have.


Chat Live now!

Live Support

Our advisors are available Monday-Thursday 9am-4:30pm and Friday 9am-4pm.