Current news about the Board
Our new Board was ratified at MHA's Annual General Meeting on 20 September 2017. We bid a warm farewell to three long standing and much respected Members: Cllr Alan Wintle, Cllr Sue White and independent Member, Barry Gallagher. We thank them wholeheartedly for their contributions; Alan and Sue having been with us since transfer.
We now have two Council nominees, four tenant Board Members and seven independent Board Members, including one Co-optee to our Board. You can read more about them in our Tenant and Independant Board Member sections.
The Board's role is to select, evaluate and approve policies, strategies, financial statements and the performance of the organisation. As well as this, they also have the ability to recommend or strongly discourage proposed direction of growth for the organisation.
For more information on each of our Board Members, simply use the tabs on the left-hand-side of this page.
- MHA Rules
- Organisational Structure
- MHA Welsh Language Scheme
- Data Protection Policy
- MHA Data Privacy Notice
- Environmental Report
- Environmental Policy Statement 2017
- Health & Safety Poilcy Statement 2017
- You Said, We Did 2017 (opens link on external site)
- You Said We Did 2016 (opens to link on external site)
- You Said We Did 2016 Interactive (opens to link on external site)
- Annual Accounts 2016-17 (opens to link on external site)
- Annual Accounts 2015-16 (opens to link on external site)
- Annual Accounts 2014-15 (opens to link on external site)
- Tenants Annual Report - 2015/16 (opens link on external site)
- Tenants Annual Report - 2014/15 (opens to link on external site)