Monmouthshire Housing Association currently manages and maintains around 3,600 homes and 290 leasehold properties, as well as large numbers of garages and other land around and within our estates. Most of these properties were transferred to MHA from Monmouthshire County Council when the Association was established in 2008. We have built brand new, affordable homes in Chepstow, Caldicot, Monmouth and Abergavenny as well as many rural developments across Monmouthshire and plan to build over 500 new homes by 2023.
Whether you are already a tenant of MHA, or are interested in becoming one, you will find information in this section covering:
- What we expect from you as an MHA tenant
- Useful information about your tenancy
- What you can expect from us
- How the 'Choice Based Lettings Scheme', Monmouthshire Homesearch can help you find a home
- How the 'Mutual Exchange' process works
- Information about our leaseholder services
If you wish to notify us of maintenance or repairs required to your home, please see our report a repair section for full details.