The Regulatory Framework is to ensure that housing associations provide good quality homes and services to tenants and others who use their services. It does this by ensuring that each association is:
- Well governed - led effectively and well managed by boards, executives, staff, tenants and partners, who work together to make and implement business decisions.
- Financially viable - has the money to meet current and future business commitments and effectively manages its finances.
- Delivering high quality services - providing services that meet people’s needs and expectations and compare well with the quality of services delivered by other associations.
- MHA's Regulatory Judgement - Report - English - December 2018.
- MHA's Regulatory Judgement - Report - Cymraeg - December 2018
- MHA's Annual Statement of Compliance 2018.pdf [pdf] 207KB
- MHA's Self Assessment Report 2018-19 Final.pdf [pdf] 1MB
- Housing Association Comparison Tool