repairs YOU are responsible for

What repairs are YOU responsible for?

As a tenant of Monmouthshire Housing Association, you are responsible for the following repairs in your property:

  • Anything that belongs to you (e.g. furniture you have purchased, etc.)

  • Light bulb replacements

  • Replacement of lost keys

  • Glazing (MHA will only repair broken glass where it can be shown that the damage was caused by circumstances outside of the tenants' control - e.g. crime, etc.)

  • Damage caused by you, other household members or guests visiting your home.

Chat Live now!

Live Support

Our advisors are available Monday-Thursday 9am-4:30pm and Friday 9am-4pm.