Right to Buy

Am I Eligable?

If you have an Enhanced Assured or Secure Tenancy then you probably have the preserved Right to Buy your home. This is because you were formerly a council tenant, before the council transferred your home to MHA in 2008.

If applying you will need to complete both the application form and financial declaration which you can download by clicking below.

All forms need to be completed, signed and returned to the following address by 25th January 2019.

New Homes Team
Monmouthshire Housing Association
Nant-y-Pia House
Mamhilad Technology Park

If we do not receive your application by 25th January 2019 we will not be able to accpet your application.

Chat Live now!

Live Support

Our advisors are available Monday-Thursday 9am-4:30pm and Friday 9am-4pm.