Welfare Reform Information Videos
MHA has a number of ways we can help our tenants affected by the benefit changes. These videos explain more about the changes and how to get help.
Don't Panic! We are here to help....call us on 0345 677 2277
Please be aware that most of the benefit changes will affect working-age people only.
Other Useful Information
MHA & Welfare Reform
- Can I get help with childcare costs?
- Pregnant or having a baby? Check your benefits
- Get the lowdown on Universal Credit
- Find your local foodbank
- Get help to get online
- Monmouthshire County Council Housing Benefit Helpline: 01633 644655
- Shelter Cymru: 0345 075 5005
- Momouthshire Homesearch: 0345 900 2956
- Turn 2 Us - a charity helping people access benefits, charitable grants and support