Update your Personal Details
Help us keep your details up to date
In order to provide our tenants with the highest quality service, it’s important that the information we hold about you is up to date.
It’s important that you tell us about any changes to your households circumstances which could include –
- Change of contact number
- Change in household members (we may need to contact you to discuss this)
- Marital status
- Employment Status
- Change of household income
Why we want to know
It may seem that we want to know a lot about you and your household, whether you are a tenant or someone who is looking to become a tenant. Every piece of information you provide to us helps us to provide the best services and support that we can for you.
Reporting a change in your circumstances
If you would like to tell us about a change in circumstance now, you can do this by –
- Completing the form at the bottom of this page
- Contacting MHA’s main line on 0345 677 2277
- Contacting your Neighbourhood Officer, please click here to find out who your Neighbourhood Officer is.
Your personal information will be kept confidential and will not be shared with other organisations without your consent.
If you would like to find out more about how we use the information you provide to us please contact Claudia Blair or Nathan Cook on 01495 761169 or 01495 767191 or by email.