What we offer
Our Money Wise service offers free confidential advice to help you get the most out of your income and reduce your outgoings.
We can help you with:
- Budgeting to help you make the most of your money
- Benefit checks and support to ensure that you are claiming all of the benefits you are entitled to. We can also support you with appeals.
- Applying for affordable credit and setting up bank accounts or Credit Union accounts
- Applying for extra funding to help if you are struggling to pay your rent. (This is known as a Discretionary Housing Payment)
- Help reducing your water bills through Welsh Water schemes such as HelpU. For help with applying please contact the team.
- A grant application for help with purchasing white goods such as a fridge, cooker and washing machine. (This is part of the Discretionary Assistance Fund)
We are happy to visit you at your home or simply look out for our ‘drop in sessions’ regularly held across the county. Please contact us on 0345 677 2277 or send us an email below.