What we offer
Our Work & Skills Wise service offers advice and support to help you in to work, education or training. We have many exciting opportunities events and courses for you to get involved in.
Please see our calendar of events for more details.
- Advice around looking for work, helping you with your CV and developing interview techniques. We also offer a Job Seeking Skills Programme to get you work ready, this is one day a week for six weeks.
- Help with finding and accessing learning opportunities. We may be able to help with cost of course fees, materials and self-employment equipment through our bursary fund.
- Help with arranging voluntary work placements in your preferred area of work. We will support you throughout the placement and can also help with travel costs.
- Free laptop loans which you can use in the comfort of your own home through our Computers in the Community Scheme.
Journey 2 Work is a voluntary programme which is part-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) through the Welsh Government and operates in Newport, Monmouthshire and Cardiff.
Monmouthshire Housing Association delivers Journey 2 Work services in Monmouthshire.
Everyone’s needs are different. That’s why we have designed the J2W service to fit around your needs and address the things that matter to you most.
By getting involved you could…
- Address Your Personal Barriers
- Improve Your Skills
- .Improve Your Financial Situation
- Gain Sustainable Employment
For further information, advice or support?
Contact the Journey 2 Work Officer on:
T: 01495 745769
To find out more about how we can support you contact us on 0345 677 2277 or send us an email below.