We actively encourage our tenants and independent community members to become Share Members of MHA. If you want to help us to be the best that we can be, why not become a Share Member today? By becoming a Share Member you will be able to:
• Attend our Annual General Meeting or submit proxy votes if you are unable to attend.
• Vote on the appointment of new Community Voice Committee Members.
• Vote on the appointment of auditors.
• Receive and approve the annual accounts and financial statements, annual report and the Chief Executive’s report.
• Keep updated on news and learn about MHA’s yearly achievements.
Becoming a Share Member is easy. All you need to do is complete and return an application form along with a payment of £1. If you are interested in becoming a Share Member the application form and policy can be found below:
- Application for Share Membership – PDF
- Application for Share Membership – Word Document
- Shareholder Membership Policy
If you have any questions about Share Membership please contact Kim Davies, Governance Officer on 01495 767176 or email email@example.com
Take a look below to see our AGM 2020 – CEO Report/Summary of 2019/2020