Skip to content

Are you covered?

We can help you obtain home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable. While many people often hope that nothing will happen to their belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.


With a special scheme called My Home arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, Monmouthshire Housing tenants and residents can protect their belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens they have cover.

My Home Contents Insurance

You can find out more on the My Home website as well as request a call back from the My Home team or you can call direct on 0345 450 7288.

Visit My Home website
Hide website

Monmouthshire Housing Association Limited is registered in England & Wales and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Industrial and Provident Society with charitable rules Registration No 30087R, and is registered with the Welsh Government as a Registered Social Landlord Registration No L144. Registered Office: Nant-Y-Pia House, Mamhilad Technology Park, Mamhilad, Pontypool, Monmouthshire, NP4 0JJ.
© Monmouthshire Housing 2024
Designed & built by