We might not be in our office, but we are still very much open for business!
Here’s a few bullet points on our current service arrangements ….
- Since the most recent lockdown, which started on 20th December (and has now been extended), we have been carrying out emergency and urgent repairs only, but we are continuing to register all repairs so we can clear any backlog when we come out of lockdown, so please keep reporting any repairs.
- Essential servicing such as gas servicing will continue as normal. We will attempt to do further repairs where there may be a health and safety concern and where it is safe to do so.
- Keeping both tenants and our staff safe is of utmost importance, so we continue to follow strict Government safety procedures, but we need your help with this, you must please listen to any instructions our customers services team give you.
- Other services such as lettings will continue as previously with an emphasis on your safety as well.
- All our other services will continue as normal but digitally or by phone.
Our number one priority is your safety.
By sticking to Government guidelines, keeping apart, washing your hands regularly and showing mutual respect we can all play a big part in reducing the prevalence of the virus until such time as the vaccine is widely available.