MHA run a successful volunteering programme supporting and contributing to the Monmouthshire communities that we serve – in fact we love to give something back!
All MHA staff are awarded 3 paid volunteering days each year that can be spent working outside of MHA supporting projects, other charities, other worthy causes or housing sector organisations.
This can be a great opportunity for team bonding and we know most of our people really value this volunteering benefit.
The types of activities we typically get involved with might include…
- Decorating areas used by our community
- Environmental projects within the County
- Tenant engagement events – supporting our lovely Engagement team
- Mentoring in Monmouthshire schools
- Sponsored activities for other charities
- Estate clean up’s